Embassy of Germany in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Embassy of Germany in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea located at Edificio Venus, 4° piso, Carretera del Aeropuerto, km 4. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressEdificio Venus, 4° piso, Carretera del Aeropuerto, km 4
- +240 333 09 31 17
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Dr. Corinna Fricke, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 01 January 2022, at 07:25 AM (EST).