Embassy of Germany in Managua, Nicaragua
Embassy of Germany in Managua, Nicaragua located at km 5 Carretera a Masaya, del Colegio Teresiano 1c. al sur, 1 c. abajo, Calle Erasmus de Rotterdam. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Addresskm 5 Carretera a Masaya, del Colegio Teresiano 1c. al sur, 1 c. abajo, Calle Erasmus de Rotterdam
- +505 22 55 69 20, +505 22 55 69 21, +505 22 55 69 22
- +505 22 55 69 23
- [email protected]
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday and Friday: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in Managua, Nicaragua.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Dr. Christoph Bundscherer, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Nicaragua:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Managua, Nicaragua. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 January 2022, at 09:30 AM (EST).