German Embassy in Maputo, Mozambique
German Embassy in Maputo, Mozambique located at Rua Damião de Góis 506. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressRua Damião de Góis 506
- +258 21 48 27 00
- +258 21 49 28 88
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries of Mozambique:
- Gaborone, Botswana(Embassy)
- Maun, Botswana(Honorary consul)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar(Embassy)
- Lilongwe, Malawi(Embassy)
- Windhoek, Namibia(Embassy)
- Pretoria, South Africa(Embassy)
- Lusaka, Zambia(Embassy)
- Harare, Zimbabwe(Embassy)
- Goodlands, Mauritius(Honorary consul)
- Victoria, Seychelles(Honorary consul)
- Durban, South Africa(Honorary consul)
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa(Honorary consul)
- Cape Town, South Africa(Consulate General)
German diplomatic missions provide many services, some of the common services are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas 1. Schengen visas for short term stays (Maximum 90 days for visits, tourism, business trips, etc.) 2. German national visas for long term stays (higher education, family reunion, employment, etc.).
Notarization of documents
German citizenship, customs regulations, inheritance matters, marriage in Germany, etc.