Embassy of Germany in Nairobi, Kenya
Embassy of Germany in Nairobi, Kenya located at Ludwig Krapf House, Riverside Drive 113. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressLudwig Krapf House, Riverside Drive 113
PO Box 30180
- +254 20 426 21 00, 0727 667 474, 0727 631 777, 0733 500 450
- +254 20 426 21 29
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Annett Günther, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Kenya:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Nairobi, Kenya. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 July 2022, at 02:22 AM (EST).