Embassy of Germany in San Salvador, El Salvador
Embassy of Germany in San Salvador, El Salvador located at 7a. Calle Poniente, No 3972, esqu. 77a Avenida Norte, Col. Escalón. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address7a. Calle Poniente, No 3972, esqu. 77a Avenida Norte, Col. Escalón
- +503 22 47 00 00
- +503 22 47 00 99
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in San Salvador, El Salvador.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Dr. Peter Woeste, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of El Salvador:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in San Salvador, El Salvador. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 July 2022, at 01:08 AM (EST).