Embassy of Ghana in Paris, France
Embassy of Ghana in Paris, France, located at 8 Villa Saïd. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ghana, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Ghana in Paris, France.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Ms. Anna Bossman, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ghana without a visa. The most common types of Ghana visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Official or diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Ghana in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Dortmund, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Gräfelfing, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hanover, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (High Commission)
- Ayr, United Kingdom (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Ghana in Paris, France. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 01 February 2022 at 08:58 AM (EST).