Embassy of Ghana in Paris, France
Embassy of Ghana in Paris, France located at 8 Villa Saïd. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ghana or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address8 Villa Saïd
- +33 (0) 7 63 47 51 55
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Ghana in Paris, France.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Ms. Anna Bossman, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ghana without a visa. The most common types of Ghana visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Official or diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Ghana in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Dortmund, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (High Commission)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Gräfelfing, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hanover, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Ayr, United Kingdom (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Ghana in Paris, France. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 01 February 2022, at 08:58 AM (EST).