Consulate General of Greece in Mariupol, Ukraine
Consulate General of Greece in Mariupol, Ukraine, located at Soborna ul. 10. View address, phone, fax, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressSoborna ul. 10
- +380 629 47 04 38, +380 629 34 53 84, +380 629 52 84 90, +380 629 33 24 92
- +380 629 52 87 19
- [email protected]
Please call the Consulate General of Greece in Mariupol, Ukraine, at +380 629 47 04 38, +380 629 34 53 84, +380 629 52 84 90, +380 629 33 24 92 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Georgios Kortzis, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Greece without a visa. The most common types of Greece visas are the following.
- Schengen Visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Besides Consulate General of Greece in Mariupol, Ukraine Greece also has 2 representations in the following cities of Ukraine:
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries/regions of Ukraine:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Honorary consul)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Novorossiysk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kaliningrad, Russia (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 31 December 2021 at 06:46 AM (EST).