Honorary Consulate of Greece in Torshavn, Faroe Islands
Honorary Consulate of Greece in Torshavn, Faroe Islands located at Hoyviksvegur 65. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
Post Box 1010
- (00298) 285 700, (00298) 311 249
- (00298) 35 02 01
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries of Faroe Islands:
- Arhus, Denmark(Consulate)
- Helsinki, Finland(Embassy)
- Turku, Finland(Honorary consul)
- Kuopio, Finland(Honorary consul)
- Rovaniemi, Finland(Honorary consul)
- Kopavogur, Iceland(Honorary consul)
- Oslo, Norway(Embassy)
- Bergen, Norway(Honorary consul)
- Malmo, Sweden(Honorary consul)
- Gothenburg, Sweden(Honorary consul)
- Copenhagen, Denmark(Embassy)
Most common services Greece diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Registration of a birth, marriage, death, etc.
Power of attorney
Driving license conversion
Letter of no objection
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.