Embassy of Greece in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Greece in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at Caspian Plaza III, 9th floor, 44 Jafar Jabbarli str.. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Greece, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressCaspian Plaza III, 9th floor, 44 Jafar Jabbarli str.
- +994 12 492 0119
- +99412 492 4835 ext. 124
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Greece in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Nikolaos (Nikos) Piperigkos, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Greece without a visa. The most common types of Greece visas are the following.
- Schengen Visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Honorary consul)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Novorossiysk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kaliningrad, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Mariupol, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 30 December 2021 at 10:34 AM (EST).