Embassy of Greece in Oslo, Norway
Embassy of Greece in Oslo, Norway located at Nobels Gate 45. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Greece or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNobels Gate 45
- +47 22 44 2728
- +47 22 553 100
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Greece in Oslo, Norway.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Anna Korka, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Greece without a visa. The most common types of Greece visas are the following.
- Schengen Visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Besides Embassy of Greece in Oslo, Norway Greece also has 1 representation in the following city of Norway:
- Bergen (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries/regions of Norway:
- Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Honorary consul)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Turku, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Kuopio, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Oulu, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Rovaniemi, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Kopavogur, Iceland (Honorary consul)
- Malmo, Sweden (Honorary consul)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (Honorary consul)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (Embassy)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Greece in Oslo, Norway. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 31 December 2021, at 04:06 AM (EST).