High Commission of Cyprus in New Delhi, India
High Commission of Cyprus in New Delhi, India, located at D- 64 Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri. View a location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Cyprus, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressD- 64 Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021
- +91 11 4358 6295
- +91 11 2611 1160
- [email protected]
[email protected] (Consular section)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the High Commission of Cyprus in New Delhi, India.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Agis Loizou, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cyprus without a visa. The most common types of Cyprus visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa (Category A)
- Short-stay visa (Category C)
- Multiple entry visa (Category C)
- Visa issued at the border (Category C)
- Visa extension (Category C)
- Long-stay visa (Category D)
Besides High Commission of Cyprus in New Delhi, India Cyprus also has 1 representation in the following city of India:
- Kolkata (Honorary consul)
All diplomatic missions of Cyprus in India
Diplomatic missions of Cyprus in neighbouring countries/regions of India:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (Honorary consul)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (Honorary consul)
- Islamabad, Pakistan (Honorary consul)
- Karachi, Pakistan (Honorary consul)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (Honorary consul)
India in Cyprus
India has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the High Commission of Cyprus in New Delhi, India.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 08 April 2023 at 01:18 AM (EST).