High Commission of Ghana in The Hague, Netherlands
High Commission of Ghana in The Hague, Netherlands, located at Laan Copes van Cattenburch 70. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ghana, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the High Commission of Ghana in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Mr. Francis Danti Kotia, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ghana without a visa. The most common types of Ghana visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Official or diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Ghana in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Neuilly-sur-Seine, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Dortmund, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Gräfelfing, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hanover, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (High Commission)
- Ayr, United Kingdom (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the High Commission of Ghana in The Hague, Netherlands. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 03 April 2022 at 08:30 AM (EST).