High Commission of Rwanda in Abuja, Nigeria
High Commission of Rwanda in Abuja, Nigeria located at No 1 Justice Mohammed Bello Street ,Off Jose Marti Crescent, Asokoro. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Rwanda or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
High Commission AddressNo 1 Justice Mohammed Bello Street ,Off Jose Marti Crescent, Asokoro
- +234 907 756 1181
- [email protected]
Please call High Commission of Rwanda in Abuja, Nigeria at +234 907 756 1181 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Diplomatic missions of Rwanda in neighbouring countries/regions of Nigeria:
- Kinshasa , Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Rwanda in Abuja, Nigeria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 09 October 2019, at 08:33 AM (EST).