High Commission of Rwanda in Lusaka, Zambia
High Commission of Rwanda in Lusaka, Zambia located at 10818 Lake Road, Kabulonga. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission Address10818 Lake Road, Kabulonga
- +260 211 269 320
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of Rwanda in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Monique Mukaruliza, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Rwanda in Lusaka, Zambia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 03 April 2021, at 06:50 AM (EST).