High Commission of Rwanda in Maputo, Mozambique
High Commission of Rwanda in Maputo, Mozambique located at No 720, Av. Bernabé Thawé. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Rwanda or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
High Commission AddressNo 720, Av. Bernabé Thawé
- +258 84 393 0963
- [email protected]
Please call High Commission of Rwanda in Maputo, Mozambique at +258 84 393 0963 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of Rwanda in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Rwanda in Maputo, Mozambique. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 13 April 2022, at 02:42 PM (EST).