Embassy of Hungary in Tunis, Tunisia
Embassy of Hungary in Tunis, Tunisia located at 12, rue Achtart, Nord-Hilton. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Hungary or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address12, rue Achtart, Nord-Hilton
- +216 71 780 544, +216 71 784 849
- +216 71 781 264
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Hungary in Tunis, Tunisia at +216 71 780 544, +216 71 784 849 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Hungary in Tunis, Tunisia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Károlyi Márton, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Hungary without a visa. The most common types of Hungary visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Medical visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Hungary in Tunis, Tunisia Hungary also has 1 representation in the following city of Tunisia:
- Djerba (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Hungary in neighbouring countries/regions of Tunisia:
- El Mouradia, Algeria (Embassy)
- El-Mouradia, Algeria (Consulate)
- Alexandria, Egypt (Honorary consul)
- Tripoli, Libya (Embassy)
- Rabat, Morocco (Embassy)
- Casablanca, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Tanger, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Cairo, Egypt (Embassy)
- Agadir, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Marrakesh, Morocco (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Hungary in Tunis, Tunisia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 29 December 2021, at 11:45 AM (EST).