Consulate General of India in Jaffna, Sri Lanka
Consulate General of India in Jaffna, Sri Lanka located at No. 14, Maruthady Lane, Nallur. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressNo. 14, Maruthady Lane, Nallur
- +94 21 222 0504 / 0505
- +94 21 221 9675 / 222 0503
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Five districts of Northern Province viz. Jaffna, Killinochchi, Mullaitivu, Mannar and Vavunia with Jaffna as the seat of the Consular Post.
Head of Mission
Shri Raakesh Natraj, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to India without a visa. The most common types of India visas are the following.
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Employment Visa
- Student Visa
- Research Visa
- Medical Visa
- Journalist Visa
- Conference Visa
- Transit Visa
- Entry Visa
Besides Consulate General of India in Jaffna, Sri Lanka India also has 3 representations in the following cities of Sri Lanka:
Diplomatic missions of India in neighbouring countries/regions of Sri Lanka:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (High Commission)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (High Commission)
- Rajshahi, Bangladesh (High Commission)
- Male, Maldives (High Commission)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (Embassy)
- Islamabad, Pakistan (High Commission)
- Thimphu, Bhutan (Embassy)
- Phuentsholing, Bhutan (Consulate General)
- Khulna, Bangladesh (High Commission)
- Sylhet, Bangladesh (High Commission)
- Birgunj, Nepal (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of India in Jaffna, Sri Lanka. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 08 October 2021, at 10:08 AM (EST).