High Commission of India in Nairobi, Kenya
High Commission of India in Nairobi, Kenya located at Jeevan Bharati Building, Harambee Avenue. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of India or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressJeevan Bharati Building, Harambee Avenue
PO Box 30074
- +254 20 2222 566/7, +254 20 2225 104
- +254 20 316 242, +254 20 224 8320, +254 20 221 1164
- [email protected](High Commissioner)
[email protected] (Deputy High Commissioner)
[email protected] (Head of Chancery)
[email protected] (visa enquiries)
- Monday to Friday: 8:45 am - 5:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of India in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Dr. Virander Paul, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel India without a visa. The most common types of India visas are the following.
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Employment Visa
- Student Visa
- Research Visa
- Medical Visa
- Journalist Visa
- Conference Visa
- Transit Visa
- Entry Visa
Besides High Commission of India in Nairobi, Kenya India also has 1 representation in the following city of Kenya:
- Mombasa (High Commission)
Diplomatic missions of India in neighbouring countries/regions of Kenya:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of India in Nairobi, Kenya. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 14 January 2022, at 01:39 PM (EST).