Consulate General of Indonesia in Hamburg, Germany
Consulate General of Indonesia in Hamburg, Germany located at Bebelalle 15. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
- +49 (040) 5132 5711
- +49 (040) 511 7531
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Head of Mission
Ardian Wicaksono, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Indonesia without a visa. The most common types of Indonesia visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa
- Service visa / Official visa
- Visit visa
- Limited stay visa (Visa tinggal terbatas (VITAS))
- Permanent stay permit
- Single and multiple re-entry permit
Besides Consulate General of Indonesia in Hamburg, Germany Indonesia also has 2 representations in the following cities of Germany:
Diplomatic missions of Indonesia in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Klagenfurt, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Consulate General)
- Grand Duche, Luxembourg (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Linz, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Brugelette, Belgium (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Indonesia in Hamburg, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 May 2021, at 04:06 PM (EST).