Embassy of Indonesia in Ankara, Turkey
Embassy of Indonesia in Ankara, Turkey located at Prof. Dr. Aziz Sancar Cd. No. 10 (Old: Abdullah Cevdet Sk. No.10). View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Indonesia or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressProf. Dr. Aziz Sancar Cd. No. 10 (Old: Abdullah Cevdet Sk. No.10)
P.O.Box 42, Cankaya
- +90 312 438-2190 to 92
- +90 312 438-2193
- [email protected], [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Indonesia in Ankara, Turkey at +90 312 438-2190 to 92 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Lalu Muhammad Iqbal, Ambassador
Most common services Indonesia diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Types of visas are tourist visa, business visa, social/cultural visit visa, employment visa, limited stay period (temporary resident permit), etc.
Assistance in emergency situations
Authentications and legalisations
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Embassy of Indonesia in Ankara, Turkey Indonesia also has 1 representation in the following city of Turkey:
- Istanbul (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Indonesia in neighbouring countries/regions of Turkey:
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Embassy)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Honorary consul)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Milan, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Naples, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Trieste, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Valletta, Malta (Honorary consul)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (Honorary consul)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Las Palmas, Spain (Honorary consul)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 26 May 2019, at 02:32 PM (EST).