Embassy of Indonesia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Embassy of Indonesia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan located at 22 Saraishyk Street, Diplomatic town. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Indonesia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address22 Saraishyk Street, Diplomatic town
- +7 7172 79 06 70
- +7 7172 79 06 73
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Indonesia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Rahmat Pramono, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Indonesia without a visa. The most common types of Indonesia visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa
- Service visa / Official visa
- Visit visa
- Limited stay visa (Visa tinggal terbatas (VITAS))
- Permanent stay permit
- Single and multiple re-entry permit
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Indonesia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 31 July 2021, at 02:07 PM (EST).