Embassy of Indonesia in Baghdad, Iraq
Embassy of Indonesia in Baghdad, Iraq, located at Salhiya, Hay, Al-l'lam 220, Zukak 5, House 8. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Indonesia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressSalhiya, Hay, Al-l'lam 220, Zukak 5, House 8
PO Box 420
- (+964) 780 661 0920, (+964) 750 036 5228
- (+964) 538 5155
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Indonesia in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Elmar Iwan Lubis, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Indonesia without a visa. The most common types of Indonesia visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa
- Service visa / Official visa
- Visit visa
- Limited stay visa (Visa tinggal terbatas (VITAS))
- Permanent stay permit
- Single and multiple re-entry permit
Indonesian embassies and consulates process passport applications and renewals for Indonesian citizens and provide assistance in case of lost or stolen passports.
Indonesian diplomatic missions can assist with the legalization of documents issued in Indonesia for use abroad or documents issued abroad for use in Indonesia. This includes authentication and endorsement of documents, marriage certificates, such as educational degrees, and commercial documents.
Indonesian embassies and consulates handle visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Indonesia for various purposes, including tourism, business, study, work, or family visits.
Diplomatic missions of Indonesia in neighbouring countries/regions of Iraq:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Baabda, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 18 December 2022 at 06:15 AM (EST).