Embassy of Indonesia in Beijing, China
Embassy of Indonesia in Beijing, China located at No. 4, Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Indonesia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo. 4, Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District
- +86 10 6532 5486, +86 10 6532 5488 / 89
- +86 10 6532 5368, +86 10 6532 5782
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Indonesia in Beijing, China at +86 10 6532 5486, +86 10 6532 5488 / 89 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Indonesia in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mr. Djauhari Oratmangun, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Indonesia without a visa. The most common types of Indonesia visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa
- Service visa / Official visa
- Visit visa
- Limited stay visa (Visa tinggal terbatas (VITAS))
- Permanent stay permit
- Single and multiple re-entry permit
Besides Embassy of Indonesia in Beijing, China Indonesia also has 2 representations in the following cities of China:
Diplomatic missions of Indonesia in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Indonesia in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 11 May 2020, at 11:21 AM (EST).