Embassy of Iran in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Iran in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at Buniad Sardarov Street 4. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Iran in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Seyed Abbas Mousavi, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Iran without a visa. The most common types of Iran visas are the following.
- Entry visa
- Tourist visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- Diplomatic and service visa
- Education visa
- Work visa
- Transit visa
- Media visa
- Investment visa
- Marital visa
- Medical visa
Besides Embassy of Iran in Baku, Azerbaijan Iran also has 1 representation in the following city of Azerbaijan:
- Nakhchivan (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Iran in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Batumi, Georgia (Consulate General)
- Blackrock, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Consulate General)
- Aktau, Kazakhstan (Consulate General)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Astrakhan, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 April 2023 at 12:00 PM (EST).