Embassy of Iran in Bogota, Colombia
Embassy of Iran in Bogota, Colombia located at Calle 96 No.11a- 20. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Iran or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressCalle 96 No.11a- 20
- +57 1 256 2962, +57 1 480 7485
- +57 1 610 2556
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Iran in Bogota, Colombia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Mohammad Ali Ziaei, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Iran without a visa. The most common types of Iran visas are the following.
- Entry visa
- Tourist visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- Diplomatic and service visa
- Education visa
- Work visa
- Transit visa
- Media visa
- Investment visa
- Marital visa
- Medical visa
Diplomatic missions of Iran in neighbouring countries/regions of Colombia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Iran in Bogota, Colombia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 January 2022, at 05:20 AM (EST).