Embassy of Ireland in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy of Ireland in Tel Aviv, Israel located at Amot Atrium Tower, 2 Ze'ev Jabotinsky. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ireland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAmot Atrium Tower, 2 Ze'ev Jabotinsky
5250501 Ramat Gan
- +972 3 696 4166
- +972 3 696 4160
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Ireland in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Process passport applications
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Kyle O'Sullivan, Ambassador
Diplomatic missions of Ireland in neighbouring countries/regions of Israel:
- Manama, Bahrain (Honorary consul)
- Tehran, Iran (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Badaro -, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Ireland in Tel Aviv, Israel. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 November 2021, at 10:27 AM (EST).