Embassy of Israel in Helsinki, Finland
Embassy of Israel in Helsinki, Finland, located at Yrjonkatu 36A. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Israel, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Israel in Helsinki, Finland.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Hagit Ben-Yaakov, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 Visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Besides Embassy of Israel in Helsinki, Finland Israel also has 1 representation in the following city of Finland:
- Vaasa (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of Finland:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 20 April 2023 at 02:14 PM (EST).