Embassy of Israel in Stockholm, Sweden
Embassy of Israel in Stockholm, Sweden, located at Strandvägen 58. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Israel, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressStrandvägen 58
104 40 Stockholm
- +46 8 5280 6500
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Israel in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Ziv Nevo Kulman, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 Visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of Sweden:
- Hellerup, Denmark (Embassy)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Vaasa, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
Sweden in Israel
Sweden has 4 representations in the following cities:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Israel in Stockholm, Sweden.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 22 March 2023 at 06:58 AM (EST).