Embassy of Israel in Yaounde, Cameroon
Embassy of Israel in Yaounde, Cameroon located at Behind 10th District Police Station, Basto. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressBehind 10th District Police Station, Basto
- +237 2 22 20 16 44, +237 2 22 21 12 91, +237 2 22 21 93 97
- +237 2 22 21 08 23
- [email protected]
Consular reception hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Israel in Yaounde, Cameroon.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Isi Yanouka, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of Cameroon:
- Luanda, Angola (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Israel in Yaounde, Cameroon. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 March 2021, at 10:01 AM (EST).