Consulate of Italy in Perth, Australia
Consulate of Italy in Perth, Australia, located at Level 2, 1292 Hay Street. View a location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Italy, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Consulate AddressLevel 2, 1292 Hay Street
West Perth, WA 6005
- +61 8 9322 4500
- +61 8 9322 9911
- [email protected]
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: by appointment only
Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
Nicolò Costantini, Consul
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Italy without a visa. The most common types of Italy visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen Visas (USV)
- Limited Territorial Validity Visas (LTV)
- Long sojourn or "national" Visas (NV)
Besides Consulate of Italy in Perth, Australia Italy also has 7 representations in the following cities of Australia:
- Deakin (Embassy)
- Melbourne (Consulate General)
- Sydney (Consulate General)
- Hindmarsh (Consulate)
- Brisbane (Consulate)
- Wollongong (Honorary consul)
- Stuart Park (Honorary consul)
All diplomatic missions of Italy in Australia
Diplomatic missions of Italy in neighbouring countries/regions of Australia:
- Noumea, New Caledonia (Honorary consul)
- Wellington, New Zealand (Embassy)
- Auckland, New Zealand (Honorary consul)
- Christchurch, New Zealand (Consular Agency)
- Dunedin, New Zealand (Consular Agency)
- Koror, Palau (Honorary consul)
Australia in Italy
Australia has 2 representations in the following cities:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Consulate of Italy in Perth, Australia.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 06 March 2023 at 09:11 AM (EST).