Embassy of Italy in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Italy in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at Khagani Street 77a, Landmark I. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Italy, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressKhagani Street 77a, Landmark I
- +994 12 497 5133 / 35
- +994 12 497 5202
- [email protected]
Consular Network: [email protected], [email protected]
Thursday to Tuesday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Italy in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Head of Mission
Claudio Taffuri, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Italy without a visa. The most common types of Italy visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen Visas (USV)
- Limited Territorial Validity Visas (LTV)
- Long sojourn or "national" Visas (NV)
Italian embassies and consulates facilitate passport applications for Italian citizens and also provide assistance to their citizens in case of lost or stolen passports.
The diplomatic missions of Italy provide notarial services for various documents, such as authentication, certification, and legalization.
Italian diplomatic missions offer consular assistance and protection to Italian citizens residing or traveling abroad. This includes assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, illnesses, or legal issues.
Italian embassies and consulates process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Italy.
Diplomatic missions of Italy in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Gjumri, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Galway, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Krasnodar, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Yekaterinburg, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Lipetsk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Chelyabinsk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Ufa, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kaliningrad, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kaluga, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Volzhsky, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 22 June 2023 at 12:50 AM (EST).