Embassy of Italy in Seoul, South Korea
Embassy of Italy in Seoul, South Korea, located at 3rd Floor, Ilshin Building, 98 Hannam-daero, Yongsan-gu. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Italy in Seoul, South Korea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Head of Mission
Federico Failla, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Italy without a visa. The most common types of Italy visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen Visas (USV)
- Limited Territorial Validity Visas (LTV)
- Long sojourn or "national" Visas (NV)
Besides Embassy of Italy in Seoul, South Korea Italy also has 1 representation in the following city of South Korea:
- Busan (Consular Agency)
Diplomatic missions of Italy in neighbouring countries/regions of South Korea:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Italy in Seoul, South Korea. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 05 December 2021 at 06:04 AM (EST).