Consulate General of Japan in Karachi, Pakistan
Consulate General of Japan in Karachi, Pakistan located at 6/2 Civil Lines, Abdullah Haroon Road. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Address6/2 Civil Lines, Abdullah Haroon Road
GPO Box No. 3745
- +92 21 3522 0800
- +92 21 3522 0820
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Head of Mission
Mr. Toshikazu Isomura, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Karachi, Pakistan Japan also has 4 representations in the following cities of Pakistan:
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of Pakistan:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Japan in Karachi, Pakistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 September 2021, at 11:27 PM (EST).