Embassy of Japan in Abuja, Nigeria
Embassy of Japan in Abuja, Nigeria located at No.9, Bobo Street (off Gana Street), Maitama. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Japan or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo.9, Bobo Street (off Gana Street), Maitama
- +234-(0)90-6000-9019, +234-(0)90-6000-9099
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:45 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Japan in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Matsunaga Kazuyoshi, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of Nigeria:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Japan in Abuja, Nigeria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 September 2021, at 08:44 AM (EST).