Embassy of Japan in Amman, Jordan
Embassy of Japan in Amman, Jordan located at Between 5th and 6th Circles, Faeq Halazon Street, Basin No.21, North Abdoun. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Japan or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressBetween 5th and 6th Circles, Faeq Halazon Street, Basin No.21, North Abdoun
P.O. Box 2835
- +962 6 593 2005, +962 6 593 0428
- +962 6 593 1006
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries of Jordan:
- Dalian, China(Consulate General)
- Guangzhou, China(Consulate General)
- Shenyang, China(Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong(Consulate General)
- Beijing, China(Embassy)
- Chongqing, China(Consulate General)
- Qingdao, China(Consulate General)
- Jeju, South Korea(Consulate)
- Busan, South Korea(Consulate General)
- Seoul, South Korea(Embassy)
- Shanghai, China(Consulate General)
Most common services Italian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Passport renewal, apply for a new passport if lost or stolen, travel documents, etc.
Mainly types of visas are: Temporary visitor visa, working visa, working holiday visa, volunteer visa, spouse or child of Japanese national visa, student, trainee, dependent, cultural activities, and medical stay visa. Citizens of 67 countries and regions are visa exempt for short term.
*Some of the diplomatic missions may not provide all the services listed above.