Embassy of Japan in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic)
Embassy of Japan in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) located at 372, Avenue Colonel Mondjiba, Concession Immotex, Ngaliema. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Japan or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address372, Avenue Colonel Mondjiba, Concession Immotex, Ngaliema
Congo (Democratic Republic)
- +243 (0)81 555 4731, +243 (0)81 555 4732, +243 (0)81 555 4733, +243 (0)81 555 4734
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 am - 4:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Japan in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic).
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Monsieur Hiroyuki Minami, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of Congo (Democratic Republic):
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Japan in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic). This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 13 September 2021, at 01:57 PM (EST).