Embassy of Japan in Lusaka, Zambia
Embassy of Japan in Lusaka, Zambia located at 5218 Haile Selassie Avenue, (opposite Intercontinental Hotel). View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address5218 Haile Selassie Avenue, (opposite Intercontinental Hotel)
PO Box 34190
- +260 211 251 555 / 252 036 / 252 039
- +260 211 252 314
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am - 12:15 pm, 1:35 pm - 4:35 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Japan in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Ryuta Mizuuchi, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of Zambia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Japan in Lusaka, Zambia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 16 September 2021, at 02:55 PM (EST).