Embassy of Japan in Nouakchott, Mauritania
Embassy of Japan in Nouakchott, Mauritania located at Lots 861, 862 and 519 Ilot E Nord, Tevragh Zeina. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressLots 861, 862 and 519 Ilot E Nord, Tevragh Zeina
- +222 4525 0977
- +222 4525 0976
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:45 pm - 6:00 pm, Friday: 8:00 am - 11:45 am
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Japan in Nouakchott, Mauritania.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Ehara Norio, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of Mauritania:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Japan in Nouakchott, Mauritania. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 14 September 2021, at 01:37 PM (EST).