Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea
Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea, located at 6 Yulgok-ro, Junghak-dong, Jongno-gu. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address6 Yulgok-ro, Junghak-dong, Jongno-gu
- +82 2 2170-5200, +82 2 739-7400
- +82 2 734-4528
- [email protected], Visaattoso.Mofa.Go.Jp
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Yasumasa Nagamine, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference, or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor, etc.)
- The study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Besides Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea Japan also has 2 representations in the following cities of South Korea:
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of South Korea:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 15 September 2021 at 02:50 PM (EST).