Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea
Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea located at Twin Tree Tower A, 6, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu. View address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social media channels, official website, consular services, visa types below.
Embassy AddressTwin Tree Tower A, 6, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu
- +82 2 2170-5200, +82 2 739-7400
- +82 2 734-4528, +82 2 739-7410
- [email protected], Visaattoso.Mofa.Go.Jp
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Other inquiries about visas:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Besides Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea Japan also has 2 representations in the following cities of South Korea:
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of South Korea:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Japan in Seoul, South Korea. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 08 February 2020, at 06:15 AM (EST).