Embassy of Jordan in Damascus, Syria
Embassy of Jordan in Damascus, Syria, located at Mazza villas east of the entrance to the Al-Akram Mosque, West Tripoli Street, Building No. 27. View address, phone, fax, office hours, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressMazza villas east of the entrance to the Al-Akram Mosque, West Tripoli Street, Building No. 27
- 00963 95 445 5455, 00963 11 613 6268
- 00963 11 613 6264
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Jordan in Damascus, Syria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Jordan without a visa. The most common types of Jordan visas are the following.
- Visit visas
- Transit visa
- Exit/Entry visa
- Work visa
Diplomatic missions of Jordan in neighbouring countries/regions of Syria:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Consulate General)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 09 September 2023 at 12:33 AM (EST).