Embassy of Jordan in Tehran, Iran
Embassy of Jordan in Tehran, Iran, located at Shahrak West - Shahid Hassan Seif Street - Davazdham Street - No. 12. View address, phone, fax, office hours, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressShahrak West - Shahid Hassan Seif Street - Davazdham Street - No. 12
- +98 21 885 70615, +98 21 885 70140
- +98 21 885 70928
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Jordan in Tehran, Iran.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Jordan without a visa. The most common types of Jordan visas are the following.
- Visit visas
- Transit visa
- Exit/Entry visa
- Work visa
Diplomatic missions of Jordan in neighbouring countries/regions of Iran:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Consulate General)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 09 September 2023 at 01:14 AM (EST).