Embassy of Kenya in Berlin, Germany
Embassy of Kenya in Berlin, Germany located at Markgrafenstr. 63. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Kenya or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressMarkgrafenstr. 63
- +49 30 2592 6611, +49 30 259 2660
- +49 30 2592 6650
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (Consular section)
Germany, Bulgaria & Romania.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Kenya in Berlin, Germany.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Renunciation of citizenship
- Certificate of good conduct
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Dr. Esther Nyambura Mungai, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Kenya without a visa. The most common types of Kenya visas are the following.
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Referred visas
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of Kenya in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Kenya in Berlin, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 27 May 2021, at 03:59 PM (EST).