Consulate General of New Zealand in Sydney, Australia
Consulate General of New Zealand in Sydney, Australia located at Level 22, 20 Bond Street. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
AddressLevel 22, 20 Bond Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
- +61 2 9270 5900
- [email protected]
- By appointment only
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel New Zealand without a visa. The most common types of New Zealand visas are the following.
- New Zealand eTA
- Visitor visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Resident visa
Besides Consulate General of New Zealand in Sydney, Australia New Zealand also has 2 representations in the following cities of Australia:
Diplomatic missions of New Zealand in neighbouring countries/regions of Australia:
- Suva, Fiji (High Commission)
- Noumea, New Caledonia (Consulate General)
- Apia, Samoa (High Commission)
- Honiara, Solomon Islands (High Commission)
- Nuku'alofa, Tonga (High Commission)
- Rarotonga, Cook Islands (High Commission)
- Tarawa, Kiribati (High Commission)
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (High Commission)
- Port Vila, Vanuatu (High Commission)
- Alofi, Niue (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of New Zealand in Sydney, Australia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 21 June 2021, at 08:00 AM (EST).