Embassy of Kuwait in Damascus, Syria
Embassy AddressIbrahim Hanano Street
- +963 11 611 8853, +963 11 611 8852, +963 11 611 8851
Please call Embassy of Kuwait in Damascus, Syria at +963 11 611 8853, +963 11 611 8852, +963 11 611 8851 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Kuwait in Damascus, Syria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Kuwait without a visa. The most common types of Kuwait visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Work visa or permit
- Transit visa
- Residence visa
Diplomatic missions of Kuwait in neighbouring countries/regions of Syria:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Erbil, Iraq (Consulate General)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Kuwait in Damascus, Syria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 21 September 2021, at 11:14 PM (EST).