Embassy of Kuwait in Manila, Philippines
Embassy of Kuwait in Manila, Philippines located at 8th Floor, Philplans Corporate Center, Kalayaan and Triangle Avenue, Fort Bonifacio Global City. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Kuwait or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types.
Embassy Address8th Floor, Philplans Corporate Center, Kalayaan and Triangle Avenue, Fort Bonifacio Global City
- +63 2 8556 3860
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Kuwait in Manila, Philippines.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Kuwait without a visa. The most common types of Kuwait visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Work visa or permit
- Transit visa
- Residence visa
Diplomatic missions of Kuwait in neighbouring countries/regions of Philippines:
- Jakarta, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Phnom Pehn, Cambodia (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Kuwait in Manila, Philippines. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 19 January 2022, at 08:24 AM (EST).