Embassy of Kuwait in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Kuwait in The Hague, Netherlands, located at Carnegielaan 9. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Kuwait, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressCarnegielaan 9
2517 KH The Hague
- +31 70 312 3400
- +31 70 365 8398
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Kuwait in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Ali Ahmad Ebraheem S Aldafiri, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Kuwait without a visa. The most common types of Kuwait visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Work visa or permit
- Transit visa
- Residence visa
Diplomatic missions of Kuwait in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Netherlands in Kuwait
Netherlands has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Kuwait in The Hague, Netherlands.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 March 2023 at 10:39 PM (EST).