Embassy of Latvia in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Latvia in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at ISR Plaza, 11th floor, 69 Nizami str. . View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Latvia, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Latvia in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Edgars Skuja, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Latvia without a visa. The most common types of Latvia visas are the following.
- Schengen C-type visa or short-term visa
- D-type visa or long–stay visa (national visa)
- Airport transit visa (A)
Diplomatic missions of Latvia in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Vitsyebsk, Belarus (Consulate)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Batumi, Georgia (Honorary consul)
- Telavi, Georgia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Uralsk, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Pskov, Russia (Consulate)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Chernihiv, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
- Lviv, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 09 November 2023 at 04:51 AM (EST).