Embassy of Lebanon in Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Lebanon in Hague, Netherlands, located at Frederikstraat 2. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Lebanon, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Lebanon in Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Renunciation of Lebanese citizenship
Head of Mission
Abdel Sattar Issa, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Lebanon without a visa. The most common types of Lebanon visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Temporary and permanent residence visa
- Transit visa
- Courtesy visa (granted for VIPs)
- Collective visa (granted for groups)
- Work visa
Besides Embassy of Lebanon in Hague, Netherlands Lebanon also has 1 representation in the following city of Netherlands:
- Uitgeest (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Lebanon in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Antwerp, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Consulate General)
- Marseille, France (Consulate General)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Monaco, Monaco (Honorary consul)
- Muri bei Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 March 2023 at 11:10 PM (EST).