Embassy of North Macedonia in London, United Kingdom
Embassy of North Macedonia in London, United Kingdom located at 4th Floor, 64-65 Vincent Square. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of North Macedonia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address4th Floor, 64-65 Vincent Square
London SW1P 2NU
- +44 207 976 0535
- +44 207 976 0538
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of North Macedonia in London, United Kingdom.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Aleksandra Miovska, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to North Macedonia without a visa. The most common types of North Macedonia visas are the following.
- Short stay visa
- Long stay visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of North Macedonia in neighbouring countries/regions of United Kingdom:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Vaduz, Liechtenstein (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Mainz, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Nuremberg, Germany (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of North Macedonia in London, United Kingdom. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 October 2022, at 04:08 AM (EST).