Consulate General of Malaysia in Shanghai, China
Consulate General of Malaysia in Shanghai, China located at Units 01, Block B - 9th Floor, Dawning Centre, No. 500 Hongbaoshi Road. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
AddressUnits 01, Block B - 9th Floor, Dawning Centre, No. 500 Hongbaoshi Road
- +86 21 6090 0360 (Consulate), +86 21 6090 0390 (Immigration, Passport & Visa), +86 21 6289 4467 (Trade)
- +86 21 6090 0371 (Consulate); +86 21 6090 0398 (Passport & Visa)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Help us to improve
Besides Consulate General of Malaysia in Shanghai, China Malaysia also has 5 representations in the following cities of China:
- Guangzhou(Consulate General)
- Kunming(Consulate General)
- Nanning(Consulate General)
- Xi'an(Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Malaysia in neighbouring countries of China:
Most common services Indonesia diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Attestation/witnessing and notarial service
Certification of Malaysian documents
Birth certificates, school certificates, etc.
Legalisation of documents
Letter of good conducts
Report of lost of Malaysian documents
Passport, identity card and driving license, birth certificate, etc.
Registration of voters for Malaysians
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.